Magnum Research Desert Eagle 50 AE Full-Size Pistol Black with Tiger Stripes For Sale
The latest and popular trend in handguns is exciting new finishes that gun enthusiasts feel best matches their personality. In keeping with this trend, Kahr Firearms Group has created yet another custom finish with their new Black Tiger Stripe Desert Eagle in 50 AE.
The Desert Eagle .50 AE is a gas-operated, semi-automatic pistol with a 7-round capacity, and measures at 10.75” in length with a 6” barrel. It has a trigger reach of 2.75” and a sight radius of 8.5” with the 6” barrel. The construction of the Desert Eagle utilizes the latest CNC machine technology providing exacting specifications with tight tolerances creating a work of art in a precision firearm. The grip is anatomically formed and provides an ideal hand seating angle for two-handed shooting allowing for comfortable, rapid and accurate firing. The Weaver style accessory rail easily allows for aftermarket optics and scope rings.
Magnum Research Desert Eagle 50 AE Full-Size Pistol Black with Tiger Stripes Specifications
- Model: Desert Eagle Black with Tiger Stripes
- Type: Gas-Operated Rotating Bolt Semi-Automatic
- Caliber: 50 AE
- Barrel Length: 6”
- Overall Length: 10”
- Bore Diameter: .495”
- Height: 6.25”
- Slide Width: 1.25”
- Construction: High Quality Carbon Steel Barrel
- Frame & Slide W/ Full Picatinny Rail
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Trigger: Single Action Approx. 4 lb. Pull
- Trigger Reach: 2.75”
- Sight Radius: 8.5”
- Sights: Combat Type Fixed
- Polygonal Rifling w / Right Hand Twist 6 Lands & Grooves: 1 turn in 19”
- Weight (Empty Magazine): 4 lbs. 5.8 oz.
- Magazine Capacity: 7 Rounds