Magnum Research Baby Desert Eagle II 9mm Compact Pistol For Sale
The “Baby” of the Desert Eagle family offers an excellent handgun value and plenty of firepower. The grip design is exceptionally comfortable and well liked by shooters. Since 2008 the Baby Desert Eagle was no longer imported into the US, however beginning again in 2011 with the acquisition of Magnum Research by Kahr Arms we are excited to bring this popular firearm back to the US market.
The steel frames and slides are produced from high quality carbon steel with an attractive matte black oxide finish.
All models come with a slide mounted decocking safety with dual levers and upgraded fixed combat sights with three white dots. The rear sight is well designed in appearance and is snag free.
Magnum Research Baby Desert Eagle II 9mm Compact Pistol Specifications
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Length: 3.64”
- Height: 4.5”
- Weight w/ Empty Mag.: 38.6 oz.
- Overall Length: 7.25”
- Slide Width: 1.125”
- Construction: High quality carbon steel frame and slide
- Finish: Black oxide finish
- Trigger: Double Action/Single Action (DA/SA)
- Trigger Pull DA: 12-13 lbs
- Trigger Pull SA: 4.5-5 lbs
- Trigger Reach: 3”
- Locking System: Lugs to slots, barrel lugs to slots in the slide
- Rifling: 6 Right Hand grooves, conventional
- Safety: Slide mounted safety and decocker, ambidextrous
- Firing Pin Block: Yes
- Sights: Combat type, white three dot, fixed
- Magazines: (2) 12 Round Magazines